A culture of technical excellence, commercially focused advice, and unrivalled client service.
Why choose us?
Established in 1989, Barr Pomeroy is a dynamic three partner firm specialising in taxation, auditing, corporate restructuring and corporate finance and insolvency services. The firm’s pre-eminence in the field of taxation in particular is widely recognised. Our partners and team provide value based, quality, client centric and business focused advice to a broad range of Irish and international clients.
We view ourselves as focused differentiators in our areas of expertise by providing technical excellence and unrivalled service to our clients. We are a member firm of IGAL, Intercontinental Grouping of Accountants and Lawyers, which is a non-exclusive business network of internationally focused law and accounting firms which currently extends to over 100 member firms worldwide. This provides multiple benefits to our clients including access to international expertise in accounting, tax and legal advice in the major business centres around the world.
We offer graduates the chance to develop excellent accounting, auditing, taxation, commercial and business skills through comprehensive training and the opportunity to gain valuable experience across a broad variety of assignments.
We are currently recruiting trainee Chartered Accountants to work in our dynamic, commercially focused firm which prides itself on its technical excellence and which provides a supportive, professional learning environment. The successful candidates must have achieved either first class honours or second class honours, upper division in their chosen degree and we would welcome applicants from all disciplines.
Committed trainees can expect:
- To qualify as Chartered Accountants
- To be challenged while working in a firm with a culture of technical excellence.
- To develop their commercial and business skills through comprehensive audit training.
- Opportunities to get a solid foundation of both corporate and personal taxation compliance work.
- Unrivalled opportunity to develop strong taxation skills working on complex consulting assignments including estate planning, due diligences, mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations and property transactions.
- A supportive, professional, learning environment.
- Encouragement to qualify as tax consultants with the Irish Taxation Institute, where appropriate.
- An attractive work life balance.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Exciting career development opportunities.
Address: Barr Pomeroy, 21 Herbert Place, Dublin 2
Phone: 01 6761166