Sherry McNabola Murray & Co
Our mission is to provide quality financial and consulting services through the professionalism and dedication of the staff and partners.
Why choose us?
Sherry McNabola Murray & Co. is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors based in Baggot Street, Dublin 2, with three partners and 12 professional staff. Established in 1951, we have a varied client base comprising individuals, Irish limited companies and multinationals. Our clients range in size from entrepreneurial growth businesses to established companies with turnover in the tens of millions. Our primary service lines are Audit and Accountancy, Taxation, Corporate Services, Corporate Finance and Business Consultancy. Our firm is a member of PrimeGlobal, a global association of independent accounting firms with over 300 members in 85 countries. Our partners and senior staff have significant external and internal audit, consultancy and commercial experience which allow us to provide practical approaches to business solutions. We aim to develop relationships with our clients that last throughout all development phases of their business.
The benefits of entering into a training contract with Sherry McNabola Murray include:
- A competitive remuneration package
- An attractive work-life balance
- All course and examination fees paid for
- Paid study leave in line with CAI guidelines
- The firm understands that achieving examination success is the main goal of our trainee accountants, and we have developed support structures to ensure our high pass rates are maintained
- Opportunities to work across all of our service lines, from audit to taxation to business consultancy
- High level of interaction with clients from the start of your contract
- ‘Hands-on’ partner team who have day-to-day contact with all staff
- Internal training and exam coaching provided by senior staff
- Support for staff who wish to go on and study for additional qualifications, e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute
Candidates should have a minimum of a 2.1 degree in a business discipline and be good communicators.
Address: 98 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2